Let our Nashville Injury Lawyer Help You
If you are hurt in a car or truck accident, keep these things in mind:
- You deserve compensation for your injuries, lost wages and pain and suffering
- You do not have to settle with an insurance company
- The insurance company does not have your best interests in mind
- Nashville injury attorney Stanley Davis offers a free consultation to discuss your case
When the need arises for a professional and experienced Tennessee injury attorney, let the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis help you. Attorney Stanley Davis is a family-man that believes in justice for his Nashville neighbors. He conducts his car accident investigations and cases with integrity, compassion and respect. Contact our law firm now for a free consultation.
Common Types and Causes of Car Accidents
Some of the most common causes of car and truck accidents include:
- Distracted drivers. This includes cell phone use and texting.
- Fatigued drivers.
- Aggressive driving.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Car/Truck defects and Maintenance problems. This includes things, such as brake or seatbelt failure and tire blowouts.
Some of the most common types of car accidents include:
- Rear end collisions.
- Head on collisions.
- Underride or override accidents involving semi truck accidents.
- T-bone or jackknife accidents.
- Wide turn accidents involving large trucks.
Common Types Injuries from Vehicle Accidents
Many vehicle accident victims are “lucky” in that they only receive whiplash or broken bones. However, some victims receive catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries, which can leave the victims paralyzed. Sometimes, the victim may die right away from injuries or, as is often the case with catastrophic injuries, the victim can die years later. In this instance, the driver that caused the fatal car accident is responsible for the wrongful death of the victim.
For a free consultation, contact our law firm now.