About Stanley A. Davis
Attorney Stanley A. Davis is the founder and sole practitioner of the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis. Stanley graduated from the Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law and received his law license in 1997. Since then, he has practiced law in the state of Tennessee as a personal injury lawyer. Stanley helps victims recover financial compensation and seek justice after serious vehicle accidents, slip or trip and fall accidents and other accidents resulting in serious injury or wrongful death. As a Nashville personal injury lawyer, Stanley takes cases in Nashville, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and the surrounding areas in Tennessee.
When it comes to representing his clients, he has a thorough knowledge of state and federal laws regarding all types of accidents. The 5-star client testimonials, verdicts and settlements of the firm speak to Stanley’s proven record of success. In one case, he obtained a verdict of nearly $1.5 million for the victim of a failure to yield accident.
Tennessee Jury Verdict Reporter routinely names Stanley as one of the state’s most prolific trial lawyers, a title awarded annually. Additionally, the book Cross-Examination: The Comprehensive Guide for Experts published his text “Cross-Examination of a Medical Expert.”
Learn more about Stanley’s distinctions, awards and associations below.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA)
- Board Certified in Civil Pre-Trial Advocacy by the NBTA
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Top 1%
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® Listee
The Law Office of Stanley A. Davis and Stanley A. Davis has recently been recognized with the following awards.
- Expertise Best Car Accident Lawyers in Nashville 2020
- Expertise Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Nashville 2020
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- Nashville Bar Association (NBA)
- Tennessee Bar Association (TBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100