Truck Accident Lawsuit Damages
Nashville Semi Truck Accident Lawyer on Types of Injury Compensation
Philippians 4:19 states that our God will meet all of our needs according to his glorious riches in Jesus Christ, but Nashville semi truck accident lawyer Stanley A. Davis knows that victims of commercial truck accidents and their families have many questions about what they need to do after a truck accident. Should I report the truck accident to my insurance company? Should I talk to a representative from the trucking company? Should I accept the truck accident settlement offered?
When a semi crash happens, those involved may be uncertain about what to do and find it difficult to stay positive about the legal journey that may lie ahead. If you need guidance and support after an 18 wheeler accident, our truck accident attorney in Nashville will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need after a truck accident to begin recovering. He also provides all Nashville accident victims with answers to their questions during a free attorney consultation when you call our personal injury law firm at (615) 690-2080 to schedule your no obligation case review today.
Compensation for Truck Accident Victims
If you or a loved one were involved in an accident with a semi truck or tractor trailer, our Nashville truck accident attorney may be able to help you recover compensation for:
- Loss of income, future wages and earning potential — This would not only apply to how your personal injury from a tractor trailer accident affects your own lifetime earnings, but may also factor in the loss of support for your family if your life expectancy has been reduced as a result of a trucking accident.
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life — This compensation claim for a truck accident can arise from severe alterations to your quality of life because of the injuries you suffered in the truck crash.
- Medical expenses — Receiving compensation for past medical bills can be easier than future medical bills, but Nashville tractor trailer accident attorney Stan Davis works with medical experts to determine the medical costs you may also incur because of the truck accident in the future.
- Pain and suffering — This is a non-economic damage for a truck accident that can also include mental anguish. Your pain and suffering from a trucl crash involving a commercial 18 wheeler may be determined by the severity of your injuries and the length of time you will have to live with the effects of these truck accident injuries.
- Funeral expenses — In the case of a fatal truck accident, this can include all costs relating to the funeral service, such as professional fees, coffin costs and cremation or burial fees.
- Loss of consortium — This phrase refers to the loss of affection and fellowship a partner provided before a fatal truck accident. It may also apply to a spouse who can no longer fully participate in marriage activities because of serious personal injury he or she suffered in a truck accident.
Nashville TN Semi Truck Accident Lawyer
As his many successful Nashville accident verdicts and settlements show, Stan’s years of experience as a truck accident attorney, as a Tennessee personal injury lawyer and civil trial specialist means he can do whatever it takes to gain the recoveries truck accident victims and their families rightfully deserve. He works one-on-one with all of his clients, never handing their truck accident claim to anyone else. When you have questions about your truck accident claim, he will answer them. He puts your needs first.
Nashville semi truck accident lawyer Stan Davis will treat you and your family with compassion from the moment he meets you and will stand by your side as he fights for justice on your behalf after a semi truck accident. Call today.