Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
Nashville Car Accident Lawyer Explains How Evidence Builds Case
Unfortunately, car crashes are common, especially on Nashville’s busy I-65. However, if you have never been in a car accident before, how do you know what to do if you are suddenly involved in a collision? Do you need a lawyer after a car accident? Should you hire an attorney? You may not even know what a car accident lawyer does or how a legal professional can help your case. With the adjustments made to your work schedule, medical appointments and the limitations on what you are able to do in your personal life, it can be difficult to know what to do. Hiring an experienced car accident attorney can make all the difference in your case.
At the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis, our car accident lawyer has the experience you need to give you peace of mind. Our staff deals with car accident victims every day. We understand the process to help you recover what you have lost as a victim. With a team of experts at your side, we can investigate what factors were involved with your accident. While we cannot undo the event and what has happened, we can fight for you to maximize any and all recovery available to you.
Why Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
A car accident is expensive, especially if you require extensive medical treatment. A trained lawyer can help you receive fair compensation for these expenses. After all, your bills do not stop piling up, even after a life-changing accident due to someone’s negligence. If you have been injured in a car crash, then you may be entitled to recover any expenses related to your injuries. Our car accident attorney works to bring clients swift and favorable resolutions to their cases. For over 20 years, we have gathered car accident evidence and maximized benefits. We will help you seek compensation to recover costs, and can assist you with:
- Medical Expenses: Ambulance bills, emergency room visits, x-rays, physical therapy, surgeries, prescriptions and physical therapy are just some of the costs you may recover.
- Lost Wages: It may be difficult to get to work after your accident. This can cause you to lose wages or benefits. Our car accident attorney will fight for you to be compensated for any lost pay.
- Vehicle Repair: Your car is important to you. We will fight to replace or repair your vehicle so you can get on with your daily tasks.
- Legal Counsel: Your head swirls with questions after an accident. Our staff is there for you throughout the process. We will help you identify what steps are necessary. If you are unsure of what to ask, we genuinely talk with you to bring answers to put your mind at ease.
What Are Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Unfortunately, there are many common causes of car accidents. Adding to the confusion, there are multiple parties who may be at fault. Thankfully, one of the most important thing a car accident lawyer does is investigate these possibilities. Certain factors about your case, such as weather conditions and road construction, may open doors to recovery and explain your accident. We look at the most common causes of car accidents including:
- Distraction: The most common form of driver negligence is being distracted. Distractions can include talking on the phone, eating while driving, texting while driving, plugging in GPS coordinates while operating and any activity that distracts a driver’s attention from the road.
- Road Infrastructure: While automobiles are durable, they do depreciate. So do our roads, especially I-65. Potholes, left over debris, cargo spills and weather hazards lead to poorly maintained roadways. We can investigate the scene of the accident and determine if any dangers were failed to be reported.
- Defective Parts: Not all repair shops give equal service. We can have your vehicle looked at by an expert and determine if a repair was mishandled or a defective part was responsible for your accident.
Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident? Call Our Nashville Attorney
Are you the victim of a car accident? Do you have questions about your collision? If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a car accident, then call our Nashville office as soon as possible. You can have confidence about your future by consulting our auto accident lawyer at no cost.
At the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis, we strive to provide the best service possible. Consult our experienced attorney so we can investigate your accident, investigate the scene and answer any questions you may have. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at (615) 690-2080 or contact us through our online form.