Why and When You Need a Workers Comp Lawyer with Personal Injury Experience
Leading Nashville Workers Compensation Attorney for Free Construction Accident Claim Reviews
Not only can construction accidents and injuries change victims’ lives, or, in the worst cases, even take their lives, but such incidents can also greatly alter the lives of their families. As Zephaniah 3:19 says, “At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you. I will rescue the lame, I will gather the exiles. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame.”
Nashville personal injury attorney and workers comp lawyer Stanley A. Davis understands what is at stake for you and your family in a workers’ compensation case. He realizes that, in many cases, an injured worker’s entire way of life rests on the outcome of the suit. Stan built his firm on integrity, excellence and a proven record of success.
When Do I Need a Lawyer for Workers’ Comp in a Construction Case?
There are several factors to take into account if you were the victim of a construction accident and are then considering retaining a workers comp lawyer to handle your claim. Factors that may mean you need an attorney include:
- Your medical benefits are denied
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities
- Your injuries are serious enough to require surgery
- Your injuries are severe enough that you cannot go back to work at your current job
- You do not understand the workers’ compensation process
- The HR department has not been helpful in giving you correct information
- Your injuries prevent you from being able to work on a regular basis in any job
- Your employer disputed a decision made by your state workers’ compensation division
- You wish to dispute a decision regarding your workers’ compensation claim made by your employer, your employer’s insurance company or your state’s workers’ comp division
- If another party played a role in your accident, such as defective equipment or a negligent driver
Many aspects of the workers’ compensation claim process can involve complex legal rules and procedures. If you do not retain a workers comp lawyer to represent you in these proceedings, then you may find yourself at a disadvantage.
Find a Nashville Workers Compensation Attorney
Skilled and knowledgeable representation may be your only hope of holding those at fault for your on-the-job injuries accountable for their negligence. Our Nashville work injury attorney deals with Tennessee workers’ compensation cases on a regular basis. He can draw on that experience to help you recover the compensation you need to move on to the next chapter in your life. Call us today at (615) 690-2080 to speak with an experienced workers comp lawyer.