Nashville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Schedule a Free Consultation Today. No Fees Until Our Firm Wins Your Case.
Motorcycle riders have to combat the negative stereotype that their way of driving exposes them to accident and injury risks. This is simply not true. When accidents do happen, motorcyclists and their families need help from an attorney who understands this fact.
Nashville motorcycle accident lawyer Stanley A. Davis knows that many times, it is the other driver who is actually the one at fault. He believes that these riders deserve to feel safe and have the law uphold their rights after life-altering collisions.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the team at the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis to discuss your situation. We are confident that we can help you understand your best legal options. Our 5-star reviews, client testimonials, verdicts and settlements speak for our proven record of success.
Learn more about your legal options and how our firm can help you below.
No Fee Unless We Win Your Motorcycle Accident Case
When you work with the Law Office of Stanley A. Davis, there are no fees unless we win your motorcycle accident case. It is our goal to do everything we can to help you during your recovery. Schedule a free consultation with our Nashville motorcycle accident lawyer today.
Overview: Motorcycle Accidents
When motorcycle accidents happen, they can destroy lives. According to the Insurance Information Institute, motorcyclists were 27 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per vehicle mile traveled. Injuries from motorcycle crashes that are not fatal tend to be severe. Injuries to the neck and head, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), are a leading cause of injury in nonfatal motorcycle wrecks.
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligence of another party, speak with an attorney. A motorcycle accident attorney at our firm will help you understand your best legal options and what to do after an accident.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycles can travel at high speeds like other automobiles but have very limited protection in case of accidents. Many drivers who cause accidents with motorcycles simply state, “I did not see the motorcycle.” Drivers tend to notice other large vehicles but overlook the smaller motorcycles. Whether caused by the motorist not observing the rider or distractions while driving, it is often too late when the driver finally does take notice.
Below are common causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Left Turns. When making a left-hand turn at an intersection, drivers may misjudge the speed of motorcycles or fail to see them all together. Often, a motorcyclist will drive straight through the intersection when a driver attempting to make a left turn collides with the motorcycle.
- Passing a Car. A motorcyclist may attempt to overtake a car when the car stops and proceeds to make a left turn, hitting the motorcycle. Tennessee law finds all drivers who collide with other vehicles while making a left turn, which includes motorcycles, responsible for negligence.
- Changing Lanes. On roads with two or more lanes, drivers sometimes attempt to enter a motorcyclist’s space while changing lanes. Cars overtaking other vehicles also may miss motorcyclists driving in the opposite direction, which can result in head-on collisions.
- Head-on Accident. Another dangerous situation can occur when cars hit motorcycles head-on. In most instances, the car collides with a motorcycle from the front. Whether the motorcycle is moving or stopped, this accident most likely will result in catastrophic effects for the rider.
How Can a Nashville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help Me After a Crash?
Even if you believe the accident may have been partially your fault and feel that you do not have a claim, telling an attorney about what has happened is still in your best interest. The law in Tennessee abides by a system of modified comparative fault. This means that the law will still uphold your right to compensation if found to be less than 50 percent responsible for the accident. A Nashville vehicle accident attorney with experience representing injury victims can help determine:
- Whether you are at fault
- Your percentage of fault, if any
- What to expect if you choose to file a claim or lawsuit
Schedule a Free Consultation Today. No Fee Until We Win Your Case.
Nashville motorcycle accident lawyer Stanley A. Davis is committed to his faith and helping others. He follows the words of Ephesians 4:32, which reads, “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Stanley and his team can provide the support needed to achieve the best legal result possible. Schedule a free consultation today by calling or texting (615) 845-6141 or by contacting the firm online.
Reviewed By Stanley A. Davis