Need a Brentwood Car Accident Attorney?
Call Our Tennessee Law Firm for a Free Consultation
If you sustain car accident injuries due to someone else’s negligence, then you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries and damages through an insurance claim. However, it can be difficult to get a reasonable insurance settlement on your own; insurance adjusters often try to downplay the true cost of your losses or even deflect blame for the crash onto you. Additionally, the other driver may have no insurance or may not have enough coverage to pay all of your expenses. Other mitigating factors, like auto defects or road hazards, may further complicate your claim until it is no longer clear who is to blame. Nevertheless, one thing remains constant: as the victim, you deserve fair compensation.
Brentwood car accident attorney Stanley A. Davis can assist you with your car crash claim, no matter how complex it is. He can stand up for your rights during insurance negotiations and advise you of any other avenues of compensation that may be available to you. As a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, he will not hesitate to take your case to court, if necessary, so you get the recovery you deserve.
Do I Need an Attorney If I Was in a Car Accident?
Although a lawyer may not be necessary for every car accident claim, having legal counsel on your side improves your chances of getting fair compensation. The primary concern of insurance adjusters is making money for their employer – which means paying out as little as possible to victims of car accidents. Therefore, insurance representatives are not on your side; they may offer unreasonably low settlements, ask misleading questions or blame you for your own injuries. However, an attorney can defend you against these tactics, because your lawyer is on your side.
After a wreck, a Brentwood car accident attorney can:
- Explain the law and your rights. Your lawyer can explain Tennessee car accident law and your options for recovery. Depending on the circumstances, this may include an uninsured/underinsured motorist claim and/or a personal injury lawsuit. Stanley Davis offers free consultations, so you can learn your rights after a car crash with no obligation, no matter the circumstances.
- Advise you on a fair settlement amount. Stanley Davis has over 20 years of experience with car crash cases, so he can advise you on whether an offer from an insurance company is fair to you.
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. If an adjuster does contact you, then you can simply direct him or her to your lawyer.
- Investigate to find all liable parties. In some circumstances, multiple people or companies may be responsible for your car accident injuries. An attorney can find all avenues of compensation, maximizing your chances of a full recovery.
- Give you peace of mind. Having an ally in your legal fight can relieve the stress and uncertainty you may feel after a wreck. You can concentrate on your health and family while your lawyer handles the investigation, paperwork and negotiations.
What Are Typical Car Accident Attorney Fees?
After a car crash, many people worry about adding the cost of an attorney to an already-strained budget. Filing a car accident claim alone may seem like a good way to save money while facing medical bills, car repairs, lost wages and other expenses. However, foregoing a lawyer’s advice may end up costing you more in the long run.
Additionally, Brentwood car accident attorney Stanley Davis always takes cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay any fees until the conclusion of your claim. If you recover a successful settlement or verdict, then you pay a percentage of that compensation as lawyer fees. However, if your case is unsuccessful for any reason, then you owe nothing in fees. This type of arrangement allows you to take advantage of our attorney’s skills and experience, no matter your financial situation.
Need Help? Call Our Brentwood Car Accident Attorney Now
If you have questions about your legal options after a crash in Tennessee, then contact our law firm today. Brentwood car accident attorney Stanley A. Davis has the experience necessary to fully investigate your crash and protect your best interests in negotiations or the courtroom.
Call (615) 690-2080 or contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation.